Before making an investment in one of the series of Fairholme Funds, Inc., prospective shareholders should carefully consider the Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information (SAI), which contain important information about the risks, charges, and expenses specific to mutual fund investing.
PROSPECTUS & SAI
- Fairholme Funds Prospectus
- Statement of Additional Information (SAI)
- Fairholme Fund (FAIRX) Summary Prospectus
- Fairholme Focused Income Fund (FOCIX) Summary Prospectus
- Fairholme Allocation Fund (FAAFX) Summary Prospectus
- Download Prospectus XBRL (April 2014)*
If you have any questions about the information contained within the Prospectuses or SAI, please do not hesitate to contact Shareholder Services.
* XBRL files are meant to be viewed with specialized software.
Fairholme Funds, Inc.
All investments are subject to inherent risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. There is no guarantee that the Funds will meet their objectives. Read about other risks of investing in Fairholme's Prospectus and SAI.
SHARES OF FAIRHOLME MUTUAL FUNDS ARE DISTRIBUTED BY FAIRHOLME DISTRIBUTORS, LLC